Friday, September 11, 2015

Team Beachbody vs Prepared Foods (My Opinion)

Is Team Beachbody better than prepared food delivered to your home?

During my journey to weight loss, I literally tried everything including both the preserve and fresh food delivery.

Like everyone I was lured into the concept of not buying, weighing or preparing my food.  I said “What the heck!!”  Let’s give it a try.  For a price, you would log in once a week and select your food for the following week.  This was the same procedure for both food delivery programs.  However, the advantage of preparing your own food is you learn what a proper serving entails.  This will help when you eat out at a restaurant. 

For the preserve food delivery, I felt trapped with the food choices.  I’m not that big on experimenting with food.  So I played it safe and ordered the same thing almost every week.  There is only so much pasta and tomato sauce you can eat.  I was also not a big fan of eating a chicken breast or hamburger patty that did not require refrigeration, so I did not even try.  Plus, you still had to buy your vegetables, fruit and dairy.

The fresh food delivery was better, but again the food choices were limited.   It was same food rotation every other month.  I’m not a fish person so again that took half of my choices. 

The other big component missing is the day to day support.  Sure you had the food but who would be there for you when temptation was knocking on your door?  No one. 

What does Team Beachbody offer?? 

With every Team Beachbody program, you’ll receive a trainer, workout program and a nutrition plan designed just for that program. 

The nutrition plan will give you a list of approved foods (for maximum weight loss), recipes to get you started and a system to calculate your right calorie intake for that program.  With this combination, you cannot fail!!

Most important, you will have a coach that will be there every step of the way.  You have the option (which is highly recommended) of joining a challenge group.  This gives you seven (7) days a week support in a closed Facebook group.  Like any person starting a new journey we all have ups and downs, we fall of the wagon completely, cheat a little here and there, or lose our motivation.  Before we know it, we gained five, ten pounds and we are out of control.  Stop the roller coaster now and join me!!

If you need additional information, please contact me at josierayafitness.gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment